Production 2-Setting up the Cover and Feature Article

After waited the rest of the week, I received no responses from the professional golfers. I decided to go with my back up plan and interview someone from my school. I have a few options and whoever gets back to me first is who I will choose to interview and photograph. My first option, Roxana Simeonova, has been golfing for the past 7 years, and is one of my closer friends. Next, Lilly Sikorski, I do not know very well I have only heard of her through other people. With this in mind, I began writing my interview questions for my feature article, and working on a rough draft of my cover. Next, after scouting various locations I have determined where I will take my photos. I will be using the Village Green golf course. I myself am very familiar with the course, and find it very visually pleasing so it will be the perfect spot to take my pictures.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1-Scouting and Planning

Storyboard Introduction