Production 1-Scouting and Planning
Wednesday December 16, 2020: I messaged 5 of the world's top 20 women's golfers on Instagram in hopes to receive an interview and a photoshoot. Danielle Kang, Nelly Korda, Lexi Thompson, Brooke Henderson, and Jennifer Kupcho. I am currently waiting for their respon s es . Seeing as these women are very popular, I will most likely not receive a response from any of them . If this is the case, I will focus on someone more local, or even somebody that attends my school. For the interview I plan to write a script of questions that I will ask my interviewee. For the photos I will need props such as clubs and attire. Surely the golfer I’m interviewing will have these things on-hand, but I will still contact her first before the photoshoot. I will have to take the photos on a golf course so I must determine where I will be going. Over the weekend I’ll scout golf course locations. I’m thinking for the cover pa ge picture I will inc...
Comments
Post a Comment