Preliminary Layout

 

Magazine

Title: Feminathletes

Cover

·      Main Image: Women’s Golfer

·      Font: I will include bold font for my feature article to emphasize its importance, and smaller font for the side pieces of the magazine. For the title I will increase my font size and use the font IMPACT.

·      Masthead: The masthead will appear on the bottom right corner of my magazine cover as I want to give my authors proper credit, but I do not want it to be the cover’s focus.

·      Selling Line: Anyone can swing the iron!

Feature article

·      Title: Ms. PGA

·      Content: I will feature articles about the best female golfers from around the world. Since women’s golf is commonly overlooked, I would like to spotlight their achievements and skills. I also want to highlight certain challenges that women athletes have had to overcome simply because of their gender. I want to heavily convey the idea of gender equality in athletics to my audience.

Content Page

·      Styling: smaller bold black font in a Hoefler Text. Our content page will also feature background Images that relate to our respective sports. For example, I will Include something golf related as the background such as a golf ball on a tee, or an open course.

·      Title ideas: PGA for all, one for all all for one. I want my title to convey that golf is not gender specific and I think the title will help me convey my idea of gender quality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 1-Scouting and Planning

Storyboard Introduction